Deloitte Foundation Accounting Scholarship program
Recipients of this award receive full tuition via scholarships awarded by both the Deloitte Foundation and Fisher College of Business. The scholarship program provides financial support to help fund scholarships for students interested in pursuing Fisher's one-year master’s program in accounting and allows students to meet the 150 credit hour requirement for CPA eligibility. In the spirit of supporting a racially and ethnically diverse student population and to strengthen the pipeline of diverse talent entering the CPA profession, the scholarship program endeavors to consider applicants from underrepresented demographic groups.
Specifically, the criteria to be considered for this award are:
- Must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident
- Currently enrolled in a Historically Black College University (HBCU), Hispanic Serving Institution (HSI), or other accredited college, or university in the United States
- Pursuing an undergraduate baccalaureate degree in accounting from an accredited program
- Strong academic track record; minimum of 3.0 GPA (on 4.0 scale)
- Have an interest in pursuing a career in public accounting and obtaining their CPA, but not presently a CPA
- Selected participants must matriculate to the University’s master’s of accounting program for the duration of the 2022-2023 academic school year (August 2022 through May 2023) and complete such program in May 2023
Thank you for your interest in the Fisher/Ohio State University Master of Accounting and Deloitte Foundation Accounting Scholars programs. Complete the form below to express your interest and connect with Ohio State to see if you qualify.